ANYONE MAY HAVE DIAMONDS, AN HEIRLOOM IS AN ORNAMENT OF QUITE A DIFFERENT KIND.
YOUR FIRST FAMILY HEIRLOOM
What do diskette, floppy disks, zip drives, and even DVDs have in common? They are all obsolete! In this rapidly changing digital age, having an heirloom album is still the best way to pass down your precious memories for generations to come. I have my parents wedding album, and I look forward to passing down our own wedding album to our own daughters one day!
Our studio proudly offers a fine line of handcrafted, heirloom quality albums for our clients. . After researching numerous album studios nationwide, we have found the perfect album to offer our clients Each album is hand made and wrapped in exclusive linen or fabric that’s truly one of a kind. Our timeless design philosophy compliments the classic album seamlessly.
We have also made the purchase decisions simple for you by eliminating multiple options so it’s not an overwhelming process.
In this guide, you will find many products my studio offers, and I know you will love them as much as I do!
HANDCRAFTED ARCHIVAL QUALITY
ARTISAN HAND CRAFTED FINE ART ALBUM
A STUNNING HANDCRAFTED
AND PRESENTATION BOX
CUSTOM IMAGE CAMEO
WITH MATCHING BOX
10 x 10, 20 PAGES PARENT ALBUMS // STARTS AT $2,000
11x14, 20 PAGES LINEN OR VELVET ALBUM
EACH ADDITIONAL PAGE // $50
RUSH FEE // COST X 2
***PLUS CALIFORNIA REQUIRED 8% SALES TAX
Made from a cotton/ linen mixture.
It has attractive texture with the essence of natural class and high durability.
Made of a natural cotton/ rayon mixture.
Sophisticated and refined to the touch with a natural finish
luxurious hue with a touch of silver tone
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The albums are handmade to our studio’s exact specifications, and go through rigorous quality control process before they are delivered. Therefore delivery could take up to 12 weeks.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY ALBUM?
We offer two standard studio sizes. 10 x 10 parent album and 11×14 main albums. Both albums allow maximum of 60 pages.
HOW MANY SIZES DO YOU OFFER?
In order to keep the pages from looking too cluttered, we typically design with one image per page. Each page tells a unique story from your wedding day, and we want the images to stand out.
HOW MANY PHOTOS ARE ON ONE PAGE?
WHAT'S THE TYPICAL TURNAROUND TIME?
During peak season, turnaround time will be no more than 12 weeks. During off season, our current average is about 8 weeks after design approval.
WHAT COVER MATERIALS DO YOU OFFER?
We offer two studio standard materials. English linen and French velvet. Both are luxurious to touch and worthy of being your first family heirloom.
DOES ALBUM COME IN A PRESENTATION BOX?
All of our albums come on a custom case that matches the luxurious materials of your albums. Each custom case will be further customized to be engraved with your names
ALBUM ORDER PPROCESS
1. If your contract didn't come with an album, a $500 deposit is needed to start the design. First initial design will be ready within 2 weeks.
2. My team will select the best images that will tell the story for the initial design. An online proof will be emailed to you through our online gallery system. This is when you will be able to make all the revisions you would like.
3. My team receives notification of revision, and we will complete all revisions and resend album for approval.
4. Once design is satisfactory, please approve the design via online gallery. Remaining balance is due at this point before final order is placed.
5. Album order is placed; please allow up to 12 weeks for completion of the album. Rushed shipping is 2 times album cost.