Teaching and sharing what I’ve learned has always been a passion of mine. I love sharing knowledge with other photographers and help to guide them onto the right path. It is with that in mind, that I hold wedding photography workshops here in Southern California once to twice a year for the serious photographers who are ready to turn a passion into a profession. I held my 2nd wedding photography for 2013 this past weekend, and what a great turnout! The group of vendors I got to work with was nothing short of amazing. They are some of the best vendors in our industry and it’s an honor I get to call them friends. We had students from all over California. We had attendees that drove in as far as Bakersfield and San Diego . I’m truly humbled by their trust in me. For the workshop, on top of a gorgeous stylized shoot organized by the talented Wendy Ramos from Just Wenderful, we had an even more beautiful couple to shoot. We also touched on many relevant topics for the serious wedding photographers. The topics were designed to include only what everybody needs to jumpstart their businesses. It’s everything you need without the fluff.
- Differentiate your brand in the saturated market.
- SEO strategies to maximize Google search ranking.
- Pricing strategies so you can book the clients you want.
- Self discovery to find out who you are as a photographer.
- Posing & interacting with clients
- And much more.
I want to take this opportunity to thank all the attendees and vendors. You were all truly amazing, and it was an honor to be lead this awesome workshop. I want to especially thank our generous sponsors for their support! We were able to give away some awesome prizes!
Here’s the list of awesome vendors & sponsors that made it all possible.
- Workshop Instructor | Jeremy Chou Photography
- Workshop Venue | Creative 221
- Coordinator | Just Wenderful Wendy Ramos & Andrea Corrales
- Florist | Pixie Petals
- Furniture Rental | This ‘n That Vintage Rentals
- Stationary & Invitation | KM Paperie
- Behind the Scenes Photos | Kate Noelle Photography
- Hair & Makeup | Serene Bridal Beauty
- Model | Leslie & Jamie
If you want to be part of the upcoming workshop, you can signup for our newsletter and be the first to know when the next one is announced!
Share this story