Teaching and sharing what I’ve learned has always been a passion of mine. I love sharing knowledge with other photographers and help to guide them onto the right path. It is with that in mind, that I hold wedding photography workshops here in Southern California once to twice a year for the serious photographers who are ready to turn a passion into a profession. I held my 2nd wedding photography for 2013 this past weekend, and what a great turnout! The group of vendors I got to work with was nothing short of amazing. They are some of the best vendors in our industry and it’s an honor I get to call them friends. We had students from all over California. We had attendees that drove in as far as Bakersfield and San Diego . I’m truly humbled by their trust in me. For the workshop, on top of a gorgeous stylized shoot organized by the talented Wendy Ramos from Just Wenderful, we had an even more beautiful couple to shoot. We also touched on many relevant topics for the serious wedding photographers. The topics were designed to include only what everybody needs to jumpstart their businesses. It’s everything you need without the fluff.
- Differentiate your brand in the saturated market.
- SEO strategies to maximize Google search ranking.
- Pricing strategies so you can book the clients you want.
- Self discovery to find out who you are as a photographer.
- Posing & interacting with clients
- And much more.
- Workshop Instructor | Jeremy Chou Photography
- Workshop Venue | Creative 221
- Coordinator | Just Wenderful Wendy Ramos & Andrea Corrales
- Florist | Pixie Petals
- Furniture Rental | This ‘n That Vintage Rentals
- Stationary & Invitation | KM Paperie
- Behind the Scenes Photos | Kate Noelle Photography
- Hair & Makeup | Serene Bridal Beauty
- Model | Leslie & Jamie
Share this story