Jeremy Chou is a fine art hybrid wedding photographer and one of the most sought after wedding photographers in Southern California. In the past 6 years, he has personally documented more than 200 weddings at gorgeous venus in both the US and abroad. He brings a wealth of knowledge in practical business strategies and has helped countless photographers find their true authentic voice. The workshop will take place at the breathtaking Oldfield Plantation that dates back to 1732, with a gorgeous stylized bridal shoot imagined by the super talented Design Studio South based in Savannah, Georgia. In addition to the stylized shoot, Jeremy will also share all his secrets on how he has created a niche in a saturate & competitive market. The workshop is purposely kept small and intimate to allow one-on-one time of instruction and interaction with all the attendees.
Day 1 | 2.28.2016
Welcome dinner at Oldfield Plantation.
Day 2 | 2.29.2016
The Art of Wedding Photography
1. Posing couples naturally.
2. Finding the light.
3. Compose dynamic imageries.
4. How to evoke authentic emotions from your subjects.
5. Setting up the shot to tell a compelling story.
6. One on One portfolio review.
7. Stylized bridal shoot & real couple shoot
Day 3 | 3.01.2016
The Business of Wedding Photography
1. Attract the clients that want you for you.
2. Pricing strategies
3. Social media strategies.
4. Understanding & targeting the high end clientele.
5. Booking destination & international weddings.
6. Portraits by Jeremy Chou
Check out our previous workshops