2014! What a year it was. Thanks to all of my awesome clients, colleagues, & vendors, 2014 marked the best year yet for my studio. We introduced many exciting changes to our studio that will better serve our clients and other photographers!
1. We introduced associate photographers for the first time to serve even more clients.
2. Although I have been shooting film for a few years, I’ve never officially included it as part of my work. I am proud to announce film photography will be included in every single wedding from this point forward!
3. Teaching has always been my passion, and I am proud to say I hosted 3 wedding photography workshops this year. Orange county, Palm Springs, and also Taipei, Taiwan!
4. A new online store for photographers is being launched in 2015!! It will include all of my email templates, posing guide, and other useful resources a lot of photographers have been asking for. I can’t wait to officially launch the new site!
5. Published on many top wedding blogs!
Here’s a collection of some of my favorite images from 2014 weddings. It is virtually impossible to pick an image from every single wedding and some tough choices had to be made. I am working on another blog post for favorite engagement images and should be up in a week or so!
Thanks again for being part of an awesome year, can’t wait to see what 2015 brings!